The role of Vitamin B1
Vitamin B1 is an important vitamin that can play an important role in a peaceful sleep.
Deficiencies can lead to irritability and nervousness.
A shortage can also lead to too much dreams that disturb a restful sleep or even to nightmares.
Therefore Vitamin B1 deficiency disturbs sleep and wakes up tired and depressed.
- has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system
- is good for the nervous system
- contributes to normal mental performance
- is good for the state of mind
- is beneficial for a good mental balance.
So it is clear that sufficient Vitamin B1 can contribute to a peaceful, deep sleep.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is needed in the body for convert carbohydrates into energy for the body.
That's why sugar and alcohol can deplete the Vitamin B1 in our bodies.