Vitamin B complex
The importance of B-complex vitamins is common knowledge.
Vitamin B complex is an umbrella term for eight water-soluble vitamins:
- Thiamine [Vitamin B1]
- Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]
- Niacin and nicotinamide [Vitamin B3].
- Pantothenic acid [Vitamin B5]
- Pydidoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine and their phosphate esters [Vitamin B6].
- Biotin [Vitamin H or Vitamin B8]
- Folic acid and folate [Vitamin B11]
- Cobalamin-compounds [Vitamin B12]
Initially thought to be only one substance, vitamin B was later shown to be different nutrients went.
B vitamins work together in the cells of the body.
That is why it is important to have all the B vitamins in the right balance to take.
The Multivitamins from FreeChoice are composed with all vitamins from the B-complex.
In addition, there are also Choline, Inositol and PABAwhich are also included among the B vitamins.
The optimal balance between the different B vitamins among themselves and with all other vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
In this newsletter we give you more information on the importance of the B vitamins.